About Kid Crafts 101

Kid Crafts 101 is a brand new blog that has hit the scene. We hope to become your craft for kids go to blog. We are constantly on the search for fun, easy, cheap, and even free crafts that you can do with your kids making this your one stop shop. So, check back and check back often, as we will be adding new projects daily!

Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Days of Mom: I Love Mom Sign

Today I am launching my new series: "30 Days of Mom"

For the next 30 days I will be posting a project that any mom would absolutely love to receive from their child.

I know it is hard because we - as moms- are the ones that are generally doing the crafting with our kids but I still wanted to do this anyway. Perhaps you are an aunt, a friend, or even a dad (wink, wink) that wants to help someone have an extra special Mother's Day.

I happen to do a craft with my kids each year for both my mom and my mother-in-law and both my grandma and my husband's grandma. Each of these projects can be adapted to become a "grandma gift" as well.

I am kicking things off with this adorable "I love Mom" sign. I would love to receive this from any one of my kiddos. This sweet little sign comes from Women's Day - be sure to take a peek!

Kids Craft 20

No comments:

Post a Comment