About Kid Crafts 101

Kid Crafts 101 is a brand new blog that has hit the scene. We hope to become your craft for kids go to blog. We are constantly on the search for fun, easy, cheap, and even free crafts that you can do with your kids making this your one stop shop. So, check back and check back often, as we will be adding new projects daily!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kids Craft Bargain of the Week!

Every Friday I am going to be posting a "bargain of the week". I know that as a mom I can make a lot happen with very little. It has been the times when I have had to be the most frugal that I have come up with some of the best ideas.

That being said, every once in a while it is just so nice to splurge a bit and get a craft kit or two that you can have on hand for those special days.

These crafting kits are hardly a splurge because they are so cheap! The people at Creative Kids Crafts are offering 5 kits for $12! I couldn't believe it when I found this site. They are so cute and there are so many to choose from.

It is also perfect because today I am launching my new series "30 Days of Mom" where I will be featuring crafts that celebrate all the mom's out there with the grand finale being on May 8th - Mother's Day! I thought this "Flower Pot Craft Kit" "Flower Pot Craft Kit" was just a perfect craft project to celebrate Mother's Day. So, check out Creative Kids Crafts for this project and more!

Kids Craft 17

Happy Crafting!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment