About Kid Crafts 101

Kid Crafts 101 is a brand new blog that has hit the scene. We hope to become your craft for kids go to blog. We are constantly on the search for fun, easy, cheap, and even free crafts that you can do with your kids making this your one stop shop. So, check back and check back often, as we will be adding new projects daily!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Project: Penguin Egg

With Easter coming up later this month I plan on listing as many Easter projects as possible. You will want to check back every day as I am going to keep you "hopping". :-) (I couldn't resist.)

This first project is so cute! Even though you don't really think of the "penguin" when you thin of Easter - it is still made with an egg so I am counting it! It wouldn't be difficult to change thing pattern up and make a chick with just a little imagination.

In this project they used a wooden egg which will definitely make it more durable than say a hard boiled egg but you might even think about using one of those plastic eggs too. Now that I think of it - this would be a great post-Easter project because you usually end up having about a million of those plastic Easter eggs floating around and you never know what to do with them. Hmmm..... this just inspired me to come up with a "Post- Easter Project" series.

Anyway, take a peek at this project from the great people at FaveCrafts.com. I hadn't ever been to this website before prior to finding this project there but I am sure I will be going back soon because they have some great ideas!

Kids Craft 4

Don't forget to drop me a note letting me know how this project went for you in the comments section and don't forget to become a "Follower" to keep up on all of the great projects I am posting daily!

Happy Crafting!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment