About Kid Crafts 101

Kid Crafts 101 is a brand new blog that has hit the scene. We hope to become your craft for kids go to blog. We are constantly on the search for fun, easy, cheap, and even free crafts that you can do with your kids making this your one stop shop. So, check back and check back often, as we will be adding new projects daily!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nature Crafts: Koala Bears

I saw this cute little craft and the first thing I thought of was all of the Spring Break vacations my family and I use to take to the beach when I was a kid. Every year we went to Mexico and enjoyed the sun and the ocean. I must have picked up a thousand seashells over the year. I never knew what to do with all of those seashells when I got home - who knows what even happened to them all...

Anyway, I saw this craft and totally thought of a way to use all of those seashells that are being collected on Spring Break vacations right at this very moment! (Give or take a week or two depending on where your at.) Regardless, if you have some seashells that have piled up - give this Martha Stewart craft a try!

Kids Craft 22


Happy Crafting!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment